Pistol Skills 4 Class
The objective is to introduce the student to the concepts and skills of shooting on the move, and the use of cover vs concealment.
Sign Up Below!
Skill Level: Advanced
Prerequisites: Pistol Skills 3 or Applied Principles of Conceal Carry. Must be 21 years old or older
Objective: To introduce the student to the concepts and skills of shooting on the move, and the use of cover vs concealment
Pistol Skills 4 takes the skills learned in previous classes and applies them to shooting on the move. During the course, we will focus on safe drawing, holstering, and firearm manipulation in a dynamic environment. The class will include approximately 25% classroom instruction and 75% range time.
Topics Covered Include:
- Review drawing from a holster
- Concealment vs Cover
- Shooting from retention
- Shooting on the move; forwards/backwards, left/right, and pieing corners
- Live fire practice of learned skills
- Personal Firearm
- Inside or Outside the Waistband Holster on a belt (no Serpa, soft sided, or floppy holsters – must be able to reholster one handed without holding the holster open)
- 200 – 250 rounds of bass cased ammunition*
- Minimum of 2 magazines
- Eye and Ear Protection*
*Available for purchase day of class
Recommended Optional Equipment:
- Notebook and pen to take notes
- Magazine carrier/holster/pouch
Session Length: 2 hours