- 2 Hours
- Must be 21 years old. Must have completed Pistol Level II or an equivalent course of training. Discuss any different training history with your instructor prior to class. Participant should be comfortable and confident in his or her pistol-handling skills.
Always Ready Pistol Skills III
Objective: To develop advanced and intuitive safety skills set needed for defensive situations.
Course Description: This class will focus primarily on range skills. Skills will be explained and demonstrated on the range by the instructor. Specific drills will include: shooting while moving, threat-level recognition drills, drawing from the holster (and a safe return), moving from multiple barricades and cognition drills.
We recommend students bring their own firearm so we can instruct them on their personal firearm. Rental firearms are available at a fee of $15. (Glock is the only rental with a holster.)
A .22 caliber is acceptable if that is what you normally carry as a concealed defensive firearm.
Required equipment not included but available for rent or purchase:
- Personal firearm with an outside-the-waist holster
- 150 rounds of brass cased ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Top-rate instruction
- State-of-the-art range facilities
- Low student-to-teacher ratios allowing one-on-one instruction at times
Contact Us if you are interested in this class. Once we have enough interest we can work on getting a date on the calendar.