Objective: To develop advanced and intuitive safety skills needed for defensive situations.
Class Description: This class will focus primarily on range skills. Skills will be explained and demonstrated on the range by the instructor. Specifically, shooting while moving, threat-level recognition drills, drawing from the holster (and a safe return), moving from multiple barricades and cognition drills. A .22 caliber is acceptable if that is what you normally carry as a concealed defensive firearm.
• Personal firearm with an outside-the-waist holster
• 150 rounds of brass cased ammunition
• Eye and ear protection (available for rent or purchase)
• Top-rate instruction
• State-of-the-art range facilities
• Low student-to-teacher ratios