Sig P320 Apex Tactical Flat Advanced Trigger
The Apex Flat Advanced Trigger for the “factory upgraded models” of the Sig Sauer P320 is a direct replacement to the factory curved trigger and reduces the trigger pull weight by approximately 35%. The flat design increases trigger reach to the natural resting position of the shooter’s finger and allows the shooter to position their finger lower on the trigger face to take advantage of the increased leverage. The trigger is easily installed without the need for tools or fixtures. Machined from billet steel.
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory curved trigger
– Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 35%
– In X-Series models, reduces pull weight by approximately 10% and overall travel 15%
– No tools required for installation
– Maintains factory drop safety values
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Works with UPGRADED Sig Sauer P320 model pistols ONLY (including the X-Series).
Not for use in non-factory upgraded P320 pistols.
Does NOT function in the Sig Sauer P250.
In The Package
1 ea. Flat Advanced Trigger
1 in stock