- 1.5 Hours
- Must be 21 years old
Frontier Justice Firearm Fitting
Frontier Justice will be providing a firearm fitting class to help you with your purchase of your new firearm. There are many firearms, by different manufacturers, and they come in all sizes and calibers. In order to help you with your purchase, we offer a one-on-one consultation with one of our trainers to help you make your decision to purchase the right firearm for you. This will include fitting the firearm to your hand, caliber choice and accessories.
• Review of grip and hold
• Review of trigger control on each firearm
• Review of firearm shooting fundamentals
• Recoil control
• Test shooting calibers of choice
• Test shooting different manufacturers of firearms (limited to a choice of range firearms)
• Revolvers or Semi’s, what is best for you?
• Receive 10% off any firearm purchased the day of your class.
• Instruction on how to clean the firearm you choose.
When: By appointment only. This class is a private session.
Firearm supplies provided with the class:
- 10 rounds .22
- 10 rounds .380
- 10 rounds 9mm
- Rental firearms
- Once a firearm and caliber is chosen: 10 rounds