- 1.5 Hours
- Private security or law enforcement officer (LEO) commission.
Practical Pistol Skills for Armed Professionals
Course Description: Instructor-directed time will be nearly all range time and focus on grip, stance, sight alignment and especially trigger press. Attention will be given to draw stroke and reloading as well. Fees are per participant and sessions are usually one-on-one or very small work groups. Timed drills from various from various distances will be included to reflect local Security PPC, LEO or Federal FLETC standards.
- Eye and ear protection (electronic hearing protection is encouraged)
- 100 rounds of ammunition (can be purchased day of session)
- Holster/duty belt
- Targets (can be purchased day of session)
- Top-rate instruction
- State-of-the-art range facilities
- Low student-to-teacher ratios allowing one-on-one instruction at times