- 2.5 Hours
- Must have completed Pistol Skills II and Pistol Skills III. Discuss any different training history with your instructor prior to registering for this class. Participant must be extremely confident and capable in his or her pistol-handling skills and marksmanship.
Objective: To develop advanced combative handgun skills needed for personal defensive situations
in any environment.
Course Description: This class will focus primarily on pistol combat skills. Skills will be explained and
demonstrated on the range by the instructor. Specific drills will include:
- Shooting and reloading while moving
- Positional shooting drills
- Drawing from the holster (and a safe return) with one hand only
- One handed weapons manipulation to include reloading
We strongly recommend students bring their own firearm, so we can instruct them on their personal firearm.
Rental firearms are available at a fee of $15. It will be a Glock pistol with holster.
Required Equipment: Firearm, 3 magazines, outside the waistband holster, magazine pouch, ear and eye
protection. Recommended items; Knee pads and baseball cap.
• Top-rate instruction
• State-of-the-art range facilities
• Low student-to-teacher ratios allowing
one-on-one instruction at times
Class Size: Limited to 8 students per class
Contact Us if you are interested in this class. Once we have enough interest we can work on getting a date on the calendar.