$69.00 – $69.99
The Izula is the most popular knife in the ESEE line with over 100,000 sold and has accompanied many adventurers to some of the most brutal climates on the face of the earth. The locals in Peru call the meanest, nastiest ant of the jungle by the name “Isula”. We know it as the Bullet Ant. The Bullet Ant is known to be independent, tough, light on its feet, and a real aggressive survivor – the IZULA knife is built the same way.
- Overall Length: 6.25″
- Blade Length: 2.63″
- Thickness: .156″
- Steel: 1095 High Carbon, 55-57 Rc. (Carbon Steel Models)
- Steel: 440C (Stainless Steel Models)
- Weight: 2.0 Oz. w/o Sheath
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat (Carbon Steel Models)
- Grind: Flat
- Molded Sheath w/ Clip Plate
- Pommel: Carabiner Hole
- Optional Handle Scales
- Made in the U.S.A.
By purchasing this product, you are stating that you are abiding by all state and local laws. We are unable to ship certain knives to certain states. Please educate yourself on local laws before purchasing.