- 3 Hours
- Must be 18 years old (or accompanied by a parent/guardian)
Objective: This course will discuss procedures for how to properly mount and zero your sight on any rifle platform.
Course Description: The first portion of the class will cover the various types of sights/optics and their general function and purpose. Also covered will be proper mounting techniques and how to properly obtain your point of aim through your sight of choice. Class time will be spent between the classroom and range.
- Safety discussion
- Differences of operation
- How to zero
- AR or Bolt Action Rifle
- 100 rounds of ammunition for chosen platform (brass cased only, may be purchased)
- Appropriate range attire (close toe shoes, long pants, and long shirt recommended)
- Top-rate instruction
- State-of-the-art range facilities
- Low student-to-teacher rations allowing for one-on-one instruction at times
Contact Us if you are interested in this class. Once we have enough interest we can work on getting a date on the calendar.