Reserve your place
Class Description: This is an introductory class for new Red Dot owners or those interested in learning more about Red Dots. Time will be split between classroom learning and practice on the range. We will shoot between 50 – 100 rounds and all shooting will be done from the bench. A limited number of handguns with Red Dots will be available to rent for $19 (ammunition is separate). We recommend students bring their own firearm so they can become familiar with the firearm they will be using.
- Provide an introduction to red dot optics on handguns
- Discuss the Pros and Cons of Red Dot Optics
- Explain the process of zeroing the optic
- Review the differences between using a red dot vs iron sights
- Practice skills on the range during live fire practice