Objective: To gain proficiency with mounted and unmounted light systems in low-light/no-light environments.
Class Description: This class will be conducted in a low-light environment of the Frontier Justice range area. Through basic principles of low-light tactics to participating in search drills, students will gain a general overview of how to respond and/or shoot in low-light/no-light scenarios.
• Training your vision to low-light defensive scenarios
• How to choose and use the tactical flashlight
• Understanding the differences of lighting
• Using hand-held flashlights in conjunction with firearms
• Types of grips when using freehand lights
• Shooting with mounted weapon lights
• Other types of lighting
• Firearm and ammo – approximately 50-100 brass cased rounds
• Light of your choosing (mounted/unmounted)
Students will take turns searching and observing inside a room. (Note: During the search, students should be able to identify firearms and other items including persons).
Flashing and moving
Painting and moving
Offensive light use
• Top-rate instruction
• State-of-the-art range facilities
Session Length: 2 hours