Primary Arms SLx 3x32mm Gen III Prism Scope
The Primary Arms SLx 3x32mm Gen III Prism Scope with the improved ACSS-5.56-CQB-M2 reticle is the lightweight, do-everything scope you’ve been looking for. The low 3X magnification and bright illuminated reticle allow for fast, both-eyes-open shooting at close range, while the ACSS CQB reticle allows for easy hits on targets out to an impressive 600 yards. The Gen III scope has been equipped with our next generation ruggedized mounts to provide flexible mounting options with incredible clamping power.
- New Ruggedized Mount provides exceptional clamping power
- Includes AR-height riser
- ACSS 5.56 CQB-M2 chevron reticle has BDC and ranging out to 600 yards with 5.56 NATO, .223 Remington, 5.45x39mm, and .308 Winchester
- The fully illuminated reticle is visible even in bright daylight
- Removable M1913 Picatinny top rail for accessories or piggy-backed red dot sights
- Generous 10.3mm exit pupil allows for a bright and forgiving eye box
- 31.5ft field of view at 100 yards provides easier tracking of mobile targets
- 2.7″ – 3.0″ of eye relief
- 1/4 MOA turret clicks are tactile and audible for easy zeroing
- Tough prism scope is waterproof, fog resistant, and shockproof
- Durable hard coat anodized black finish
- Compatible with standard carry handle mounts
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
The heart of their tough Gen III 3X Prism Scope is the improved ACSS 5.56 CQB-M2 reticle that combines ranging, wind leads, moving target leads, and ballistic drop compensation out to 600 yards. The outer horseshoe of the glass etched reticle is used for close-quarters engagement, simply place the generous semi-circle on the target and run with it! Each side of the horseshoe also has an integrated ranging system. Place the bottom of the target on the bottom rung and range up. If you know your targets are roughly 18 inches wide, they can be ranged on the side Auto Range system, or directly on the BDC holdovers! Two dots on either side of the precision chevron offer a moving target lead moving with an average speed of 8.6 MPH. Each step of the BDC system includes a 5 MPH wind hold, drastically improving first hit probability at any range. As an added bonus, the glass etched reticle does not require batteries or illumination, but 11 brightness settings (including daylight bright) allow for fast acquisition in close quarters, or enhanced visibility in fading light, powered by a common CR2032 battery!
The SLx 3X Gen III has even greater strength and flexibility than ever before with their next-generation ruggedized mounting system. They have upgraded everything about the mount from materials and finish to the design to create a mount that will not just clamp securely to your rail, but stand up the rigors of real-world use. Integrated recoil lugs help lock your mount in place against the heaviest recoil while large diameter cross bolts give you significantly improved clamping power and will hold up to significant torque. The included riser is the perfect height for AR-15s and AR-10s but can be easily removed for carrying handle or AK use as well.