Ruger AR-556 16″ – 5.56NATO Free Float
The Ruger AR-556 16″ – 5.56NATO Free Float semi-automatic, M4-style, direct impingement Modern Sporting Rifle offers consumers an affordable, American-made Modern Sporting Rifle with the rugged reliability they have come to expect from Ruger. Extensively tested during its development, the Ruger AR-556 is constructed from top-quality components, including forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers and a cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with M4 feed ramp cuts.
Chambered in 5.56 NATO, the AR-556’s carbine-length, flat-top upper receiver continues onto the 11″ free floating handguard that features MLOK slots down the bottom and sides. Also the firearm consists of the standard forward assist, dust cover, brass deflector, telescoping six-position stock, improved trigger-reach grip, enlarged trigger guard and one 30-round Magpul PMag. Standardized M4/AR components are utilized throughout, so the AR-556 can be customized easily.
The Ruger AR-556 Features:
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Upper Receive
- Shot Peened, 9310 Alloy Steel Bolt
- Medium Contour Cold Hammer-Forged Barrel
- 11″ Free Float MLOK Handguard
- Single Stage Trigger and Enlarged Trigger Guard
- Matte Black Oxide Bolt Carrier with Staked Gas Key
- Serrated Face Milled Gas Block
|Uses||Beginners, Duty Use, Home Defense|
|Rifle Barrel Length||16"|