Ruger AR-556 Rifle – 5.56 Nato
The Ruger AR-556 semi-automatic, M4-style, direct impingement Modern Sporting Rifle offers consumers an affordable, American-made Modern Sporting Rifle with the rugged reliability they have come to expect from Ruger. Extensively tested during its development, the AR-556 is constructed from top-quality components, including forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receivers and a cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with M4 feed ramp cuts.
Chambered in 5.56 NATO, the AR-556’s carbine-length, flat-top, M4 design is fully configured with a Ruger Rapid Deploy folding rear sight, milled F-height gas block with post front sight, forward assist, dust cover, brass deflector, telescoping six-position stock, improved trigger-reach grip, enlarged trigger guard and one 30-round Magpul PMag. Standardized M4/AR components are utilized throughout, so the AR-556 can be customized easily.
The Ruger AR-556 Features:
- Windage Adjustable Ruger Rapid Deploy Rear Sight
- Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Upper Receive
- Shot Peened, 9310 Alloy Steel Bolt
- Patent Pending Barrel Nut and Delta Ring
- Elevation Adjustable Front Sight
- Medium Contour Cold Hammer-Forged Barrel
- Single Stage Trigger and Enlarged Trigger Guard
- Matte Black Oxide Bolt Carrier with Staked Gas Key
- Serrated Face Milled Gas Block