Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Metal 4.25″ -9MM
The performance that began with the polymer construction is now forging forward. The lightweight and rigid metal frame of the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Metal provides an extraordinary foundation for higher performance. This firearm’s frame is made out of 7075 aluminum and the frame and slide are a tungsten cerakote. Built on the M&P platform, it is compatible with all M2.0 magazines, slides holsters and palmswells, and is optic cut.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach – S, M, ML, L
- Textured polymer front strap
- Wide slide stop
- Reversible magazine release
- Slide cut for optics
- M2.0 flat face trigger for consistent finger placement that allows for more accurate and repeatable shooting
- Picatinny-style rail
- Forward slide serrations
|Action||Semi-Automatic, Striker Fire|
|Manufacturer||Smith & Wesson|
|Uses||Competition, Duty Use, Home Defense|
Frontier Justice offers a wide variety of handguns and pistols for sale in many sizes and calibers. Whether you are looking for a full-size competition pistol or a subcompact handgun for concealed carry, we have a huge selection that will fit all of your needs. At Frontier Justice, we offer competitive pricing, quick delivery, and unparalleled customer service.