Reserve your place
If this class does not meet the minimum number of sign-ups, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule this class.Prerequisites: Open to any real estate agent. *If your organization would like a group class, please complete a contact form and select Classes and Training as the reason
Objective: The goal of this course is to inform and educate real estate agents on how to stay safe on the job.
- Recognize the unique aspects of your job that put you at risk of a violent encounter.
- Learn to avoid violent encounters by developing an acute awareness of your surroundings.
- Differentiate between “looking” and “seeing,” and understand how to detect threat indicators early.
- Recognize the physical and psychological effects you might experience during a dynamic critical incident.
- Learn how to employ various defensive strategies to mitigate an unwanted encounter before it escalates.
- Recognize the defensive options — both armed and unarmed — you can use to help keep you safe.
Class Description: The USCCA Real Estate Agent Safety class is designed to assist real estate professionals in learning how to stay safe at work. Class includes information on statistics related to the job, situational awareness, lethal and less lethal tools, and an overview of USCCA's coverage.
Length: 2 hours