Terms and Conditions
In consideration of gaining Membership or being allowed to participate in the activities and programs of Frontier Justice (“Frontier Justice LLC”), and to use its facilities and equipment, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby agree to each and all of the terms of the Frontier Justice Membership Contract, Membership Terms and Conditions, Hold Harmless Clause, Release and Membership Rules.
1. This membership is personal to the member listed on the front of the application. It cannot be reassigned, transferred or canceled except as otherwise provided herein.
2. The member agrees to abide by the policies of Frontier Justice LLC. The policies and/or terms of the membership may be amended from time to time. Member agrees to accept and follow any rule changes.
3. For use of Frontier Justice LLC facilities, the member agrees to pay Frontier Justice LLC an application fee and monthly fees of the selected membership category. Monthly dues are subject to change pursuant to the policies of Frontier Justice LLC and Frontier Justice LLC reserves the right to increase rates and add or delete services upon notice to members.
4. New and updated billing, address and telephone information is the responsibility of the member, and it is not the responsibility of Frontier Justice LLC to notify the member of expired/declined credit cards or debit card rejections. Should any default be made, the entire remaining sum due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable to Frontier Justice LLC and shall bear interest at the rate of 9% per annum from the date of default. Any payment more than five days late will be charged 10% on all past due balances. In addition, I agree to pay all charges assessed by the bank plus
$15.00 for any returned payment or rejected debit transaction.
5. If any charges are applied to an account in error, Frontier Justice LLC will refund such charges within thirty (30) days from the date of notification of the incorrect charges if notified within thirty (30) days of the account error.
6. This Membership Contract is based on a minimum twelve (12) month commitment. The membership is open-ended and after the initial twelve months will continue and is automatically renewed for another twelve (12) months on the Membership Level requested above. For annual memberships, the fee will be due on the first day of the annual period. For monthly memberships, the fee will be due on the date membership started and the same day of every month thereafter for the twelve (12) month membership.
7. A member is required to provide written notification at least 30 days prior to the next scheduled payment date if he/she intends to cancel his/her membership. Upon the receipt of the notification, the membership status will be processed and the monthly dues will be assessed. If cancelling, the applicable cancellation fee will apply.
8. This membership agreement shall be in effect until cancelled or terminated as provided herein.
9. Please take notice: Failure to regularly attend Frontier Justice LLC and utilize its programs and facilities does not relieve the member of the obligation, regardless of the circumstances, to pay for this membership in full unless otherwise provided herein.
10. Frontier Justice LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine appropriate behavior in the
facility and reserves the right to restrict or deny access to the facility to anyone and/or cancel membership.
11. The cancellation fee will not apply if a medically documented event, such as severe illness or other condition from which the member is not expected to recover, is provided; or, the member provides sufficient documentation that he/she is moving more than 100 miles from the Frontier Justice LLC facility.
12. Frontier Justice LLC agrees to provide use of its facilities during business hours as stipulated by the membership category while this agreement is in effect. Frontier Justice LLC reserves the right to close the facility for scheduled events, inclement weather, power loss, holidays or other necessary instances.
13. This agreement shall not be assigned or transferred by the Member without the express written consent of Frontier Justice LLC.
14. GUEST POLICY: Immediate family members may use the facilities; however, they must be accompanied by
the Member. All guests (non-members) will be charged a guest fee for usage of Frontier Justice LLC unless the member provides a Frontier Justice LLC Guest Pass for the visit. All guests must have valid photo identification, must sign the Membership Contract, Membership Terms and Conditions, Hold Harmless Clause, Release and Membership Rules, and are subject to any rules and policies of Frontier Justice LLC. Guests under the age of eighteen (18) must have the release of liability form signed by a parent or legal guardian. The Member is responsible and agrees to indemnify Frontier Justice LLC for the behavior and actions of his or her guests.