We do accept FFL transfers. Our transfer fee is $75 for non-members and $30 for members.
Currently, we are no longer accepting FFL transfers at our Omaha, NE store.
We are no longer accepting transfers for braced firearms. If a braced firearm is sent to us, the FFL that sent the transfer will need to provide a return label to have the firearm sent back.
We require the sending FFL to fill out the form below and attach a copy of their FFL Form. We require a copy of the sending FFL’s form before we will send ours.
Frontier Justice is happy to provide FFL Transfer Services for our clients. Transferring a firearm to our facilities is easy. Here is a quick guide to help you through the FFL transfer process:
• PURCHASES FROM FFL/SOT DEALERS: Once you make the purchase, advise the FFL dealer to go to the Frontier Justice website. Use the following link, frontier-justice.com/ffl-transfer. Following the instructions. Be sure to upload their current FFL along with client information. Please pick the correct location as we have 3 stores in 3 different states. That information will be forwarded to the correct store.
• NON-DEALER/INDIVIDUALS: We do not accept transfers from private individuals.
• NO FACE-TO-FACE TRANSFERS: We do not accept walk-in transfers. All transfers must come through the normal means of delivery, shipped from the FFL with all the paperwork in the box.
- Frontier Justice is a Class III Dealer. Follow the above instructions for purchases from FFL/SOT Dealers. Attach the SOT as well as the FFL.
- TRANSFER FEES:
- Members: $30 plus tax for 1-3 firearms received at the same time, then $30 for each additional firearm above three. For NFA items the Member transfer fee is $150 per item. Non-Members: $75 plus tax for 1-3 firearms received at the same time, then $75 for each additional firearm above three. For NFA items the Non-Member transfer fee is $175 per item
- If you received a denied response from NICS, there will still be a transfer fee. Your Firearm will not be sent back to it’s original FFL dealer until all fees have been collected. You will also need to reach out to the FFL to send a shipping label to use for the return. The refund will be between you and the FFL dealer.
- Delivery notification is not notification of readiness. We will contact you when it’s in and ready. Times vary depending on demand.