Pistol Skills 3 Class
The objective is to develop advanced and intuitive safety skills needed for defensive situations.
Sign Up Below!
Objective: To develop advanced and intuitive safety skills needed for defensive situations.
Class Description: This class will focus primarily on range skills. Skills will be explained and demonstrated on the range by the instructor. Specifically, shooting while moving, threat-level recognition drills, drawing from the holster (and a safe return), moving from multiple barricades, and cognition drills. A .22 caliber is acceptable if that is what you normally carry as a concealed defensive firearm.
- Personal firearm with an outside-the-waist holster
- 150 rounds of brass cased ammunition
- Eye and ear protection (available for rent or purchase)
- 3-4 magazines and magazine pouches
- Top-rate instruction
- State-of-the-art range facilities
- Low student-to-teacher ratios