A question we get asked a lot is how to buy a gun online? We make buying a gun online easy! The misconception that you can buy a firearm online and have it shipped to your house without doing a background check is false, but it isn’t hard!
How to buy a gun online.
- You will find the gun that you are wishing to purchase
- Select “Ship to My FFL” and add to cart.
- Enter you billing information
- Enter the name, city, and phone number of your desired FFL. (Don’t worry if you aren’t sure of this information. Just leave these fields blank and we will get everything taken care of.)
- Enter your payment information.
How to buy a firearm
Buying a firearm is not as scary or complex as many believe it to be. There is obviously paperwork but the information required is all about you so it should be easy to answer!
What do you need to buy a gun?
- A government-issued photo ID with your current address. Most people use their driver’s license but there are other forms of ID that are accepted as well, but it must have the required information on it.
- If your photo ID does not have your current address, you will need a Government issued supplemental form of ID.
That is all that is needed to buy a firearm!
How old do you have to be to buy a gun?
You must be 18 years old to buy a rifle.
You must be 21 years old to buy a pistol or stripped lower receiver.
What form of ID is acceptable to purchase a firearm?
Passport along with a Government-issued supplemental form of ID
Military ID along with your Permanent Change of Station Orders
How long does the background check take?
The background check is submitted once you have finished filling out the paperwork.
The background check is usually processed within 30-45 minutes. Sometimes it can take longer depending on a number of factors.